Which squash racquet ?
m***@gmail.com
2015-10-31 14:09:43 UTC
I am thinking about buying a new squash racquet, and have the following
Head Pyramid Power 120g
Head Pyramid Power 150g
Prince Extender OS Featherlite
Prince Extender OS Bigboy
Wilson Profile Sledge Hammer
Does anyone have any experience or advice with the above models?
Thanks in advance.
Head Pyramid Power...by far the best in every way !
b***@gmail.com
2016-01-11 11:20:20 UTC
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=1920s+cartoon+character+smokey&espv=2&biw=1126&bih=921&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQiOr1z6HKAhWCNJQKHUMKAqIQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=1920s+cartoon+character+smokey+stover&imgrc=AR7fAC6MbRycjM%3A